ICSOC 2019 organizers have negotiated preferential tariffs to get to Toulouse with Air France .
In order to receive the discount code, please contact the conference local chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The code is valid for around trip between October 21 and November 07.
- The trip should be booked before November 07
There are two lines of Metro in Toulouse. You can change lines at stop Jean Jaurès.
- The tickets can be used for metro, bus and tram lines for up to 1h30 minutes
- The are multiple options to buy.
- Single ticket: 1.70 €
- 10 trips: 13.70 €
- 1 day: 6.10 €
- 3 days: 12.20 €
- You can check the itinerary of the tram and metro at this page
You can take the tram from the airport to get to the hotel. You need to get off at the Palais de Justice stop and take Metro B direction Borderouge.
- The ticket bought for the tram can be used to take metro.
- The price of the single ride ticket is 1.70 €
- The journey takes about 40 minutes
- You can check the itinerary of the tram and metro at this page.
Toulouse has many bus lines. Each line is served for about every 20 minutes. Tickets can also be used for the metro and tram.
- You can check the itinerary of the complete Tisséo at this page.
Tisseo is the company that manages public transportation in Toulouse.