October 28-31, 2019. Toulouse, France
The 17th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing
ICSOC, the International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing, is the premier international forum for academics, industry researchers, developers, and practitioners to report and share groundbreaking work in service-oriented computing. ICSOC fosters cross-community scientific excellence by gathering experts from various disciplines, such as business-process management, distributed systems, computer networks, wireless and mobile computing, cloud computing, cyber-physical systems, networking, scientific workflows, services science, data science, management science, and software engineering.
ICSOC 2019, the 17th event in this series, will take place in Toulouse, France and will bring together scientists, engineers, and practitioners from multiple disciplines to focus on service-oriented, cloud-based, innovative enterprises ready for the 21st century. The conference would be featuring research and industry presentations, forward-looking keynote presentations, workshops, demonstrations, tutorials, and a Ph.D. track.
- ICSOC 2018, Zhejiang, China
- ICSOC 2017, Málaga, Spain
- ICSOC 2016, Banff, Alberta, Canada
- ICSOC 2015, Goa, India
- ICSOC 2014, Paris, France
- ICSOC 2013, Berlin, Germany
- ICSOC 2012, Shanghai, China
- ICSOC 2011, Paphos, Cyprus
- ICSOC 2010, San Francisco, California
- ICSOC 2009, Stockholm, Sweden
- ICSOC 2008, Sydney, Australia
- ICSOC 2007, Vienna, Austria
- ICSOC 2006, Chicago, USA
- ICSOC 2005, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- ICSOC 2004, New York, USA
- ICSOC 2003, Trento, Italy
Most important ICSOC 2019 events will take place in the Mercure hotel of “La ville rose” (pink city) Toulouse. The Gala dinner, however, will take place in the historical Dieu Saint-Jacques hotel.
October 28-31, 2019.